- Spirit Cruises Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to win the More Miles, More Cruisin’ Sweepstakes compliments of Spirit Cruises
Got wanderlust? Of course you do! Well, a free dream cruise may just be a few clicks away. Sign up to receive weekly cruise deals emails and you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of three amazing prizes to help you check those top spots off your bucket list. Pretty awesome, huh?
One (1) grand prize winner will receive:
- 250,000 FREE SPIRIT® Miles
- Cruise for 2 valued at $2,000
- Roundtrip Spirit Airlines voucher for 2
One (1) first-place prize winner will receive 100,000 FREE SPIRIT® Miles
Three (3) second-place prize winners will receive 50,000 FREE SPIRIT® Miles
Simply fill out our online entry form, and you’ll be eligible to win. For more information, see Complete Sweepstakes Rules below.
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY (EXCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE CRITERIA. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
Spirit Airlines Cruises “More Miles, More Cruisin’” Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”)
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
- The Sweepstakes Period is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (ET) March 5, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET April 30, 2019 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor's clock governs time.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States and D.C., 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, who have Internet access and are the authorized user of an email address. Void in all U.S. territories, external commonwealths and possessions and where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of household of World Travel Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Spirit Airlines Cruises ("Sponsor"), Spirit Airlines, Inc. (“Spirit”) and TMACO, LLC d/b/a THE MARKETING AGENCY ("Administrator"), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, design, web design, web hosting and publicity agencies (the "Sweepstakes Entities") and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: This Sweepstakes is entered only on the Internet. Go to http://cruises.spirit.com/sweeps (and sign up for Cruise Deals by entering your first and last name, email address for which you are the authorized user and zip code. You will receive one (1) entry. Maximum one (1) entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. You must supply an accurate, functioning email address, for which you are the authorized user, for your entry to be eligible and to be notified. It is entrant's responsibility to keep his/her email addresses current as that is where winner notification will be sent. "Authorized user" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet email service, Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Winner Selection: One (1) Grand, one (1) First and three (3) Second Prize potential winners will be chosen in random drawings approximately 45 days after Sweepstakes-End from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified within five (5) days after the selection is made by email. It is a potential winner’s responsibility to respond to an email message notification, supplying full contact information requested, within three (3) business days of email send-time. Failure to do so will indicate definitively that the prize has been declined for all time and another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings. Sponsor and Administrator not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes and the values stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in random drawings from all claimants. The prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: 250,000 Free Spirit Miles, subject to all the Terms & Conditions of the Free Spirit program, will be awarded to the winner's Free Spirit account. In addition, the winner will receive a $2,000 cruise voucher good at http://cruises.spirit.com and two (2) round trip tickets on Spirit Airlines. All prizes are awarded "as is" and are subject to cabin/seat availability, blackout dates and the Terms and Conditions of the chosen cruise line. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, onboard meals, most non-alcoholic beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. Winner will be responsible for all cruise related expenditures over the $2,000 limit including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure port, port charges, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical insurance. Winner must book all travel through Spirit Airline Cruises who will contact winner. All prize travel must be completed by December 31, 2020 or it will be forfeited without compensation. ARV: $8,000. (1) First Prize: 100,000 Free Spirit Miles, subject to all the Terms & Conditions of the Free Spirit program, will be awarded to the winner’s account. ARV: $2,000. (3) Second Prize: 50,000 Free Spirit Miles, subject to all the Terms & Conditions of the Free Spirit program, will be awarded to the winner’s account. ARV: $1,000. In all Free Spirit Miles earnings, if the winner is not a Free Spirit member, she/he must create a free account in order to be awarded the Free Spirit Miles (https://www.spirit.com/FreeSpiritEnrollment.aspx). Spirit will provide vouchers that may each be exchanged for a roundtrip ticket, including the carriage of one (1) standard bag, on flights operated by Spirit Airlines. Carrier charges (including charges for baggage in excess of the one (1) allowed) and taxes may apply and be due when the voucher is exchanged for a ticket. Go to www.spirit.com/optionalservices for additional information on carrier charges. Vouchers and tickets are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable. Vouchers may be electronic. Lost vouchers will not be replaced. No “Miles” in Spirit Airlines’ Free Spirit frequent flier program will be awarded in connection with the tickets provided for the vouchers. Spirit Airlines’ Contract of Carriage will apply to the tickets and their use. Those traveling on tickets obtained with vouchers or traveling as part of the same group must include at least one person over eighteen years of age and all must be eligible and able to travel by aircraft. All travel by persons under eighteen years of age must comply with the applicable rules for that, including under applicable law. These rules are presented in English. Any version presented in another language is done so as a courtesy with the understanding that the version in English will be the version that applies. Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. Odds of winning any prize: Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. By entering and being chosen as a winner, a winner acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize.
- General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration, winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Administrator, the independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, network problems or virus contamination, force majeure, or human error and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s and Administrator’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes. Winners will be drawn from among all non-suspicious, eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation/termination. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Administrator’s sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant's entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Administrator, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules or the Free Spirit Awards program rules. Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person's/entity's computer hardware or device, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Only the prizes and their respective values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. Grand Prize winner and air and cruise travel companion(s) (if winner chooses to travel with one) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport, visas if necessary and/or other identification documents acceptable to the airline, cruise line, foreign governments of travel, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (“TSA”) and the U.S. Government; (ii) all medical requirements; (iii) respecting all local regulations; (iv) for full compliance with the regulations of all venues and (v) traveling all travel itineraries together. Sponsor, Spirit and the cruise line, as they may apply, have the right to refuse travel to anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/herself properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner's or winner's companion's non-compliance with travel and venues' regulations or any other reason. By entering this Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and all their respective shareholders, estates, assigns, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all "costs", which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation or non-participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of comparable or greater value. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner shall be selected in random drawings.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the prizes will be taxable to winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner must provide the Administrator with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. All winners will have income reported to them on a 2019 IRS Form #1099 and a copy of said form will be sent to the IRS.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (excluding address, phone and email address) for promotional, advertising and publicity purposes by Sponsor and Spirit (including, without limitation, posting to the https://cruises.spirit.com website and a Sweepstakes winners list); this permission includes, but is not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by Sponsor's or Spirit’s photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate Sponsor or Spirit to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Middlesex County, Massachusetts and all entrants agree to Middlesex County as the venue for any legal action without regard to conflict of laws doctrine. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and never shall include consequential, incidental, multiplied or punitive damages, and in no event attorneys' or “experts' fees.” Some jurisdictions will not recognize the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Massachusetts and/or do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- For a Winners List – Send a self addressed, stamped, #10, business envelope to: Winner - Spirit Cruises More Miles, More Cruisin’ Sweepstakes c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306. Requests must be received by July 15, 2019, and 2019. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per person or outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
- Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by World Travel Holdings, Inc., 100 Fordham Road, Building C, Floor 2, Wilmington, MA 01887 and is administered by The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.
Terms & Conditions
Price is in U.S. dollars per person based on two people staying in the same stateroom. Price does not include airport and/or government taxes and fees, nor does pricing include fuel supplements. Prices do not include government taxes and fees, airfare, or a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee per booking. All offers are for selected dates only, are subject to availability, are limited and apply to new bookings only. Your exact price depends on the time of the actual booking. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices and dates may not be available at the time of booking. Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
Minimum age requirements may apply.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.